Monday, March 21, 2011

An end is a new beginning

Today was suppose to be Day 1 of training for my half marathon that is this SATURDAY...eek, but of course I get food poisoned by the local pizzeria. I have been throwing up and shitting all day.(sorry to be graphic)

Now that I got that out of the way....For a couple of months I have been talking to friends about my drinking problems and they all said that I need to stop getting soooo wasted. Its not like I drink everyday but when I do, I go hard. I have realized I have messed up friends, girlfriends and family relationships with my drinking. Some people have asked me why I drink so much but I never told them.(That will be another blog)

But as of today, I am going to try to stop getting extremely wasted. I decided to start doing things that do not involve drinking. I.E. Ugghhh I dont know yet. :) Haha. But today I am going Salsa Dancing with some friends and if you have any other ideas, feel free to tell me.

Alright that is it for right now...I have to go hug the toilet.

2 comments:

  1. So no more drinking beer out of shoes and then swimming across the floor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think drinking from my shoe is the reason why I had food poison. I forgot I febreezed my shoes the day before.

    ReplyDelete