Monday, March 28, 2011

Goals

Today started off with me laying in bed doing nothing and not wanting to get up. (Really depressing) Until I realized my groupon for Smoothie King expires today. Yes, smoothies and fruit snacks are the only things that gets me out of my depression. So after I came back from getting a delicious and healthy Strawberry Kiwi Breeze smoothie from Smoothie King (Hopefully they see this and sponsor my blog) I realized what was bothering me.

As some of you know my ex-girlfriend and I keep going back and forth and in our relationship. We are not an official couple but still act like it. Today I had enough with all the Pseudo-relationship and fighting and told her to have a nice life. (Hopefully I dont drunk dial her this weekend. Haha)

So after all this I realized I need to have goals in my life to help me stray away from excessive drinking and thinking about umm whats her name again?... :)

GOALS FOR THIS YEAR:
1. Learn how to ride a bike.
2. Compete in a Sprint Triathlon.
3. Be happy

GOALS FOR NEXT YEAR
1. Compete in an Olympic Triathlon
2. Run in another Marathon but in a different state.
3. Go Overseas

GOALS FOR 2013
1. Apply for "The Amazing Race"
2. Compete in a Half IronMan

GOALS FOR 2014
1. Compete in an IronMan
2. Enjoy Life!


Well those are my goals for now. I will probably add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment